S4 Free-Stylers Showin' off

HomeHome  ENtrancePageENtrancePage  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

NA S4 Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lairir
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: NA S4 Updates   Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Well I decided to place a topic for NA S4 updates and what not so people will stop asking me the same questions over and over again.When I learn any new updates it will be posted here so check back from time to time.

Release Date: The exact date is Uncertain Neowiz has only told us that it would be in summer 09.

News: The very first event for NA S4 was suspended due to certain parties who decided to exploit a glitch in the forum.The culprits have been banned(Only for 6 hours) recorded and the glitch was fixed, There hasn't been an update about whether the poll will be redone or not.

The Gltich: You didn't have to be signed on to vote in the poll so anyone could vote a number of times.

Transfers: It is still uncertain whether Level and your Items will be transferred over but its looking pretty certain your level will be transferred over which has caused a lot of controversy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerd=Fail

PostSubject: Re: NA S4 Updates   Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:29 pm

Well, its comes next month because a lot of the Alaplaya GM's have said "A HUGE patch next month" and I assume the HUGE patch is going to be arcade and probably since NAs4 gets arcade too. I assume because summer basically ends after July so. And as for the character transfer, I really hope we dont keep our accounts because I want to start over because I made a lot of mistakes but no one really cares if we start over. But it sounds WAY to complicated to transfer over your level and all the items because they cant just do that for EVERY account. Anyway, i can't wait for it ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinOfLust

PostSubject: Re: NA S4 Updates   Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:05 pm

From what I'm hearing it's only a myth and it might even pull through because they aren't even focused on it, they are just ignoring us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NA S4 Updates   

Back to top Go down

NA S4 Updates
Page 1 of 1